Natural Vitamin-E Oil (Non-GMO) from Sunflower

Regular price
Sale price

Description: A natural Vitamin-E oil derived from non-GMO sunflowers, with a minimum of 73.5% D-alpha tocopheryl acetate and the remainder less than or equal to 26.5% sunflower oil and 4% of other tocopherols. Slightly yellow or tan in color.

Ingredients: D-alpha tocopheryl acetate, refined sunflower oil, other tocopherol

Origin: China

Method of Use: Cosmetic Grade

* Organic 

Disclaimer: Please note that all sales are final. No refunds or replacements will be issued for any Native Earth or Bulk Salves transactions.

Orders for infusions, tinctures and other custom products manufactured in-house (excluding bulk salves) may be canceled within 48 hours of ordering for a refund, withholding a non-refundable 4% transaction fee.